Through a community-based model, Lad Lake offers a variety of services including: in-home therapy, mentoring, supervised visitations and outpatient services to youth and families who have experienced crisis in their home life.
Lad Lake helps youth with a range of needs including:
- Emotional or developmental disabilities
- Youth with alcohol or drug abuse dependencies
- Youth with mental health issues
- Youth with a history of truancy
- Youth with a history of familial problems
- Youth with a family member in prison
- Youth who have committed their first minor delinquent offense
Relying on a trauma-informed approach, Lad Lake staff provide services to families to promote healthy relationships and responsibility while encouraging families to work toward reunification. The programs are designed to work with youth and families toward healthier choices and supportive connections.
For More Information please Contact