Thursday, September 24, 2020
Join us for the first ever Virtual Bright Lights Big Dreams Gala
Due to Covid-19 pandemic the safety and well-being of our guests is paramount. Therefore, the 2020 experience will be held as a first VIRTUAL event.
Although we will miss seeing you at the Zoo this fall, one thing we know for sure, our mission of healing and assisting youth who have faced trauma- must continue. Out of an abundance of caution for our youth and you, this year’s gala will be a VIRTUAL event.
What does that mean?
- NO ticket price!
- NO need to get dressed up - come as you are!
- NO need to deal with traffic!
- GET INSPIRED by the words and stories of Lad Lake youth who beat the odds and overcame very difficult life circumstances such as homelessness, mental health issues, sexual abuse, violence and are becoming positive examples to their peers and transforming their lives to become productive members of society.
- LEARN how Lad Lake’s mission of healing is making a significant difference in our community and in the lives of young people we serve!
- BID on amazing silent auction items - online!
Registration is NOW OPEN! Register today!
Register by September 12th to be entered to win a Laser Cut Wisconsin Cheese Board and Knife Set